The National Police Defense Foundation (NPDF) provides services, assistance, and advice to the national law enforcement community.Some of the services and benefits offered by the NPDF include:
- Participation in DMV Organizational License Plate Program (NY, NJ, and PA)
- Elgibility to Apply for the 2018 NPDF Photo ID Card
- Eligibility to Apply for NPDF Member Badge & Credentials (Available for LE or Associate Members)
- Access to legal and medical support services.
- Free initial legal consultation to NPDF members
Annual membership fee entitles member to all of the above benefits, plus:
- NPDF Membership card
- Five NPDF Honorary Member Cards
- Two vehicle window decals.
- Access to a variety of NPDF Affinity Programs.
- Access to PLEA HR 218, Legal Defense and related insurance products
- Opportunity to Speak with AXA Financial Advisor
- Participation in Dignity Memorial Bereavement Program.
- Access to Avis Member Savings Card.
- $2,000 Line of Duty Death Benefit (Law Enforcement)
- CMS Mid-Atlantic Inc.’s Group Bereavement Program
- Donated Funeral & Burial Line Of Duty Benefit (Law Enforcement)
And many other services and benefits!
|PUBLIC SAFETY OFFICERS|
|A. $35 Law Enforcement Officer (Active or Retired)
(Full Member Package)
|$35 Public Safety Officer (Active or Retired)
Includes Firefighters, Paramedics, and designated Peace Officers.
(Full Member Package)
|B. $45 Honorary Member (Civilian)
(No Member Benefits, 1 Member Card & 1 Vehicle Decal
|ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIPS (Civilian & Professional)|
|C. $160 Silver Membership
(Full Member Package & Benefits)
|D. $350 Gold Membership
(Full Member Package that includes additional 5 NPDF Honorary Member cards,
|E. $500 Platinum Membership
(Full Member Package that includes additional 5 Honorary Member cards, (2”) member badge with credentials in leather wallet*, membership certificate and wallet badge, and one ticket to Annual Awards Dinner.
(Full Member Package, plus 20 NPDF Honorary Member Cards (2”) member badge with credentials in leather wallet*, membership certificate and wallet badge, two tickets to Annual Awards Dinner. and a full-page advertisement in the journal.