SAFE COP ORGANIZATIONAL LICENSE PLATE PROGRAM FOR NEW YORK
The NPDF is proud to offer members NPDF organizational license plates in New York. The federally trademarked “Safe Cop” organizational license plate program is available to current NPDF Law Enforcement and Associate Members.
There is a onetime DMV fee required to apply and you must maintain your membership every year to retain the plates. Safe Cop license plates are NOT sold to the general public and are NOT available at the DMV. Donors are eligible to become associate members and apply for these license plates.
NY DMV SAFE COP PLATES REQUIREMENTS
- Click Here to download General Consent of Personal Information Form
- This form needs to be notarized and submitted with the proper payment.
- The DMV fee is $102 for regular plates and $133 for personalized plates.
- Check to be made to NPDF
- You must have 3 months left before expiration on your current registration
- The process can take anywhere from 6 to 8 weeks
Please send all the original documents to the address below:
Complete the required NY DMV Application and General Consent of Personal Information Form and mail to the NPDF along with the proper payment, to the address noted below where your membership will be verified. You will receive the new registration and “Safe Cop” plates in the mail.
National Police Defense Foundation
Membership Processing Center
PO Box 318
Englishtown, NJ 07726
No faxes can be accepted. If you have any DMV questions, please call the NPDF office at 732-617-2330 or email email@example.com