SAFE COP ORGANIZATIONAL LICENSE PLATE PROGRAM FOR NEW JERSEY
The NPDF is proud to offer members NPDF organizational license plates in New Jersey. The federally trademarked “Safe Cop” organizational license plate program is available to current NPDF Law Enforcement and Associate Members.
There is a onetime DMV fee required to apply and you must maintain your membership every year to retain the plates. Safe Cop license plates are NOT sold to the general public and are NOT available at the DMV. Donors are eligible to become associate members and apply for these license plates.
NJ DMV SAFE COP PLATES REQUIREMENTS
- The DMV fee is $50 for Standard plates.
- Check to be made to NPDF, or call us to process 732-617-2330
- Copy of Registration & Driver’s License
- You must have 3 months left before expiration on your current registration
- Download the NJ DMV Application
- Legibly complete and sign the application
- Please mail us a copy of your driver’s license, current vehicle registration and completed application to the address below:
The process can take anywhere from 6 to 8 weeks.
National Police Defense Foundation
Membership Processing Center
21 Kilmer Drive Bldg. 2 Suite F
Morganville, NJ 0775126
If you have any DMV questions, please call the NPDF office at 732-617-2330 or email email@example.com
*** PERSONALIZED PLATES
DMV requires that you first receive the standard NPDF plates first and then for an additional $50 you can request personalized plates.