SAFE COP ORGANIZATIONAL LICENSE PLATE PROGRAM FOR NEW JERSEY
The NPDF is proud to offer members NPDF organizational license plates in New Jersey. The federally trademarked “Safe Cop” organizational license plate program is available to current NPDF Law Enforcement and Associate Members.
There is a onetime DMV fee required to apply and you must maintain your membership every year to retain the plates. Safe Cop license plates are NOT sold to the general public and are NOT available at the DMV. Donors are eligible to become associate members and apply for these license plates.
NJ DMV SAFE COP PLATES REQUIREMENTS
- NJ DMV Application must be requested by calling NPDF at 732-617-2330 or email email@example.com
- The DMV fee is $50 for regular plates and $100 for personalized plates.
- Check to be made to NPDF
- DMV requires that you first receive the regular plates and then for an additional $50 you can request personalized plates.
- You must have 3 months left before expiration on your current registration
- Once you receive the NJ DMV Application
- Legibly complete and sign the application
- Please mail us a copy of your driver’s license, current vehicle registration and completed application to the address below:
- The process can take anywhere from 6 to 8 weeks.
National Police Defense Foundation
Membership Processing Center
PO Box 318
Englishtown, NJ 07726
NJ DMV forms CANNOT be downloaded from the website. If you have any DMV questions, please call the NPDF office at 732-617-2330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org