The National Police Defense Foundation (NPDF) provides services, assistance, and advice to the national law enforcement community.
Some of the services and benefits offered by the NPDF include:
- Free initial legal consultation to NPDF members.
- Access to legal and medical support services.
- Access to a variety of NPDF Affinity Programs.
- Participation in DMV Organizational License Plate Program (NY, NJ and PA)
- Eligibility to apply for NPDF Member Badge & Credentials (Restrictions Apply)\
- Discount to Russo’s on the Bay
Annual membership fee entitles member to all of the above benefits, plus:
- NPDF Membership card and Five NPDF Honorary Member cards.
- Two vehicle window decals.
- Participation in NPDF Liberty Mutual Insurance Program. (10% Discount to NPDF Members)
- Access to PLEA HR 218, Legal Defense and related insurance products
- Opportunity to Speak with AXA Financial Advisor
- NEW! NPDF Photo ID Card – Members need to submit the good conduct certificate in order to obtain a photo ID
Download Affidavit of Good Conduct
- Participation in Dignity Memorial Bereavement Program.
- Access to Avis Member Savings Card.
- $2,000 Line of Duty Death Benefit (Law Enforcement)
- CMS Mid-Atlantic Inc.’s Group Bereavement Program
- Donated Funeral & Burial Line Of Duty Benefit (Law Enforcement)